NT Glass is a full service custom glass fabricator with two production facilities totaling over 250,000 square feet centrally located in metro Nashville, TN. We have the capabilities, experience, and knowledge to handle any type of glass fabrication whether it is a single piece, involves complex fabrication, or a large volume project.
Tempering & Heat Strengthening
Tempered and Heat Strengthened Glass thicknesses from 1/8″ to 3/4″ available in a variety of substrates
Maximum size – 96″ x 144″
- Minimum size – 4″ diameter
- Minimized optical distortion
Multiple CNC equipment to fabricate a variety patterned shapes.
- Seamed, Ground & Polished finishes
- Flat & Pencil edge shapes
- Holes, notches, & large cut-outs
- Mitering, beveling, V/Plate grooves, & corner radius
Automated IG line
- Online argon gas filling
- Dual Seal: Polysulfide or silicone sealants
- Aluminum & warm edge spacer options
- Custom pattern and shape capabilities
- Laminated insulated for hurricane and impact applications
- IGCC & SGCC certifications
- Low-e coatings – soft & pyrolytic coatings
- Guardian Select Fabricator
Applications: Safety glazing, acoustical insulation, resistance to burglary, bullets, blast hazard mitigation, & wind-borne debris.
PVB stocked in multiple thicknesses and colors
- DuPont Sentry Glass Plus (SGP) for hurricane, impact, and forced entry applications
Fire Rated Glass
- SCHOTT PYRAN® fire & safety rated ceramic glass
- Platinum – 5.0mm
- Platinum L – 9.0mm
- Platinum F – 5.0mm
Heat Soaking Testing
Reduces the incidence of spontaneous breakage due to nickel sulfide inclusions and fabrication damage in tempered glass.
Painting & Printing
- Silk-screening & roll coating for spandrel, frit, and back painted applications
- Digital printing utilizing Dip-Tech printers for custom & decorative applications